The "Learn Spring Security" Course in a nutshell:
- Learn Spring Security from the ground up
- Build out a full Registration and Authentication flow
- Go way beyond the basics - password storage, session management, two-factor auth, reactive, etc
- Extensive deep-dive on OAuth
- Work your way through a real-life project
- Get Lifetime access to all lessons, including all future updates
- Learn at your own pace
- Multiple-choice questions
- A Certificate of Completion
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Due date for the upcoming OAuth material: January 15, 2022
The canonical reference for securing a Spring application.
The 21 modules cover everything from the basics of Spring Security in an MVC application to advanced use-cases such as understanding attack vectors, proper password storage and risks, API security with OAuth2 and full Java config.
In addition to the framework guides, you'll also do deep-dives into full working security implementations. You'll do a complete ACL implementation for applications that simply need to go beyond the roles and privileges.
You'll tackle Two-Factor Authentication to add extra security to our apps. We're going to drive that with a soft-token, a hardware token and finally with SMS.
And of course you'll dive deep into OAuth2 security for a REST API, understand the right grant types to use in each scenario and how to set them up with the framework.
This is everything I wish I had access to when I secured my first application with Spring Security.
If you're looking to get access to this course together with REST With Spring, have a look at the combined package.
I am a software engineer and consultant with a passion for the Spring ecosystem, REST APIs and, of course, security. Nowadays, I’m focused on running Baeldung, creating video courses, helping the Java community and doing quite a bit of OAuth work.
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $694
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Certificate of Completion (an example Certificate is linked from another question here)
- The sets of multiple choice questions in each lesson and
- The download ability for all video lessons - to help you learn offline
"I am self-taught in Spring but I find books too slow and cumbersome. Your modules are short and straight to the point and are a very efficient way to learn the topic. That's where it has helped the most. The speed at which I can consume the material."
- Thomas Sødring, Associate Professor at Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied Sciences
Get started now!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
I know you'll get a lot of value out of Learn Spring Security and I strongly believe in the quality of the material. I also know that you putting these tactics to work in your application can mean the difference between sub-par security and an air-tight application.
That's why the course has a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee - I want you experience the material with no hesitation. If the material isn't a good fit, just contact me within 30 days of purchase, and ask for a full refund for any single course package.