The "Learn Spring Security Core" Course in a nutshell:
- Learn Spring Security from the ground up
- Build out a full Registration and Authentication flow
- Start with the basics of security, and the common concepts in Spring Security
- Go way beyond the basics - with deep-dives into password storage, session management, two-factor auth, reactive, etc
- Work your way through a real-life project
- Get Lifetime access to all lessons, including all future updates
- Learn at your own pace
- 30-day money-back guarantee
The canonical reference for securing a Spring application.
The 14 modules cover everything from the basics of Spring Security in an MVC application to advanced use-cases such as understanding attack vectors, proper password storage and risks, API security and full Java config.
In addition to the framework guides, you'll also do deep-dives into full working security implementations. You'll do a complete ACL implementation for applications that simply need to go beyond the roles and privileges.
You'll tackle Two-Factor Authentication to add extra security to our apps. We're going to drive that with a soft-token, a hardware token and finally with SMS.
This is everything I wish I had access to when I secured my first application with Spring Security.
If you're looking for the new Certification Class (which includes this class), you can find it here.
And if you're looking to get access to this course together with Learn Spring Security OAuth, have a look at the full security course.
I am a software engineer and consultant with a passion for the Spring ecosystem, REST APIs and, of course, security. Nowadays, I’m focused on running Baeldung, creating video courses, helping the Java community and doing quite a bit of OAuth work.
StartLesson 1: A Simple Registration Flow (6:53)
StartLesson 2: Authentication using Real Users (4:27)
StartLesson 3: Activate a New Account via Email (8:16)
StartLesson 4: Deal with “I forgot my password” (9:00)
StartLesson 5: Doing Security Questions Right (10:52)
StartLesson 6: Ensure Password Strength during Registration - part 1 (6:31)
StartLesson 6: Ensure Password Strength during Registration - part 2 (4:15)
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Certificate of Completion (an example Certificate is linked from another question here)
- The new, multiple-choice questions in each lesson and
- The download ability for all video lessons - to help you learn offline
"I would definitely recommend this course. To someone on the fence, I would say that the content is well worth it - the topics you address are industry-standard and used throughout enterprises and start-ups alike. It’d be hard to gather this much information and detail even after years of experience."
- Rob Arnhart, Senior Professional Services Engineer at Netskope
Get started now!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
I know you'll get a lot of value out of Learn Spring Security and I strongly believe in the quality of the material. I also know that you putting these tactics to work in your application can mean the difference between sub-par security and an air-tight application.
That's why the course has a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee - I want you experience the material with no hesitation. If the material isn't a good fit, just contact me within 30 days of purchase, and ask for a full refund for any single course package.