(NEW) During the current COVID launch, effective immediately, all Baeldung courses are 33% off their normal prices!
The "REST With Spring" Course in a nutshell:
- Build a REST API with Spring 5 and Spring Boot 2
- Beyond the basics - testing, consuming, deploying and monitoring the API
- Add Security to your API
- Work your way through a real-life project
- Lifetime access to all current lessons, including future updates
- Learn at your own pace
- An extensive suite of exercises and multiple-choice questions
- A Certificate of Completion
- 30-day money-back guarantee
The reference for building a production grade REST API with Spring.
The 14 modules cover building and securing the API for production use, advanced evolution and discovery techniques, client code to consume it from the front end, comprehensive monitoring, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and more.
In addition to the detailed guides on implementation, you'll also get the knowledge needed to run the API in production reliably and consistently. You'll get templates of my time-tested Spring API implementations along with the understanding of how to use these to get your own APIs out and into the hands of clients quickly.
Everything I wish I had access to when I built my first API with Spring.
If you're looking to get access to this course together with Learn Spring Security, have a look at the combined package.
I am a software engineer and consultant with a passion for the Spring ecosystem, REST APIs and, of course, security. Nowadays, I’m focused on running Baeldung, creating video courses, helping the Java community and doing quite a bit of OAuth work.
StartLesson 1: Exception Handling and Sane HTTP Status Codes - Part 1 (10:22)
StartLesson 1: Exception Handling and Sane HTTP Status Codes - Part 2 (12:24)
StartLesson 2: The Basics of Input Validation (7:26)
StartLesson 3: Good URI Practices (11:48)
StartLesson 4: Leverage HTTP Verbs and Semantics (16:52)
PreviewLesson 5: Support both XML and JSON (13:42)
PreviewLesson 6 - The Lifecycle of a Request (17:45)
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Certificate of Completion (an example Certificate is linked from another question here)
- The new, extensive sets of exercises on each lesson and
- The download ability for all video lessons - to help you learn offline
"I was able to use what was shown in the video/learning material directly in my own project. That itself was worth the subscription cost several times.
Thank you Eugen. This was exactly what I was looking for."
- Hans-Jacob Melby, Senior Consultant at Computas AS
Get started now!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
I believe strongly in the quality of the course material to teach you the fundamentals of API design as well as the advanced tactics to take your API into production. I've put a lot of work and care into the material and hope you're going to use it and really make your REST APIs a lot better.
I confidently back all classes with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. I want you to dive in deep and experience the full wealth of this resource without hesitation.