REST With Spring: The Coaching Class
The Complete Spring REST Education
The "REST With Spring" Course in a nutshell:
- Build a REST API with Spring 5 and Spring Boot 2
- Beyond the basics - testing, consuming, deploying and monitoring the API
- Add Security to your API
- Work your way through a real-life project
- Lifetime access to all current lessons, including future updates
- Learn at your own pace
- Multiple-choice questions
- A Certificate of Completion
- 6 Group Coaching Calls
- 30-day money-back guarantee
The reference for building a production grade REST API with Spring.
The 14 modules cover building and securing the API for production use, advanced evolution and discovery techniques, client code to consume it from the front end, comprehensive monitoring, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and more.
In addition to the detailed guides on implementation, you'll also get the knowledge needed to run the API in production reliably and consistently. You'll get templates of my time-tested Spring API implementations along with the understanding of how to use these to get your own APIs out and into the hands of clients quickly.
Everything I wish I had access to when I built my first API with Spring.
Note that all Lesson videos are downloadable in this package.
The Workshops ($267)
You'll also get access to the 3 workshops:
- Advanced API Security - 2 Hour Workshop ($89)
- Advanced API Discoverability and HATEOAS - 2 Hour Workshop ($89)
- A CQRS and Event Sourcing Implementation with Spring and Spring Boot - 2 Hour Workshop ($89)
The Monthly Group Coaching Calls ($300)
The self-study Master Class is a great place to start. The monthly coaching calls are the next step.
You'll get access to 6 Monthly coaching calls with me, where we'll go through:
- specific Spring questions and issues you're running into in your particular implementation
- architectural decisions you're working through when designing your API
- the challenging parts of the course
Basically, this is the hands-on, tailored advice on how the lessons in the course apply to your specific API.
I am a software engineer and consultant with a passion for the Spring ecosystem, REST APIs and, of course, security. Nowadays, I’m focused on running Baeldung, creating video courses, helping the Java community and doing quite a bit of OAuth work.
Courses Included with Purchase
Frequently Asked Questions
"The course is well structured and focused on building a REST API with Spring Boot. Many aspects of REST API development are covered and Eugen goes out of the way to explain theory as well as live coding - showing you how to accomplish the task at hand."
- Justin Calleja, Developer at RakeTech Group
This course is closed for enrollment.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
I believe strongly in the quality of the course material to teach you the fundamentals of API design as well as the advanced tactics to take your API into production. I've put a lot of work and care into the material and hope you're going to use it and really make your REST APIs a lot better.
I confidently back all classes with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. I want you to dive in deep and experience the full wealth of this resource without hesitation.