The "Learn Spring" Course in a nutshell:
- Spring is the most popular Java web development framework today
- Start from the very basics
- And learn Spring and Spring Boot from the ground up
- With practical, step-by-step video lessons
- And, of course, lots of actual coding (as you're building the project backing the course)
- Lifetime access to all lessons, including all future updates & new material
- Convenient course structure - learn at your own pace
- An extensive suite of exercises and multiple-choice questions
- A Certificate of Completion
- And, of course, a full 30-day money-back guarantee
The class is meant to take you from literally no Spring experience to having a real-world, solid grasp of the framework.
Simply put, at the end, you'll be able to actually build stuff with Spring.
The 9 in-depth modules focus on the core aspects of the framework today, in 2019, with Spring 5 and Boot 2, not looking back at the XML days of Spring.
The release schedule for the course is throughout June 2019.
StartLesson 1: Why Spring? (4:51)
StartLesson 2: Understanding the Full Spring Ecosystem (4:34)
StartLesson 3: Introducing Spring Boot 2 (4:54)
StartLesson 4: The Real-World Project We’re Building (7:09)
StartLesson 5: A Simple Development Environment (10:16)
StartLesson 6: Maven and Spring (7:24)
StartLesson 1: What Is DI and How Does It Work in Spring? (5:36)
StartLesson 2: The Basics of Java Configuration and the Spring Context (5:47)
StartLesson 3: Defining Beans, Component Scanning and Bean Annotations (6:37)
StartLesson 4: Lifecycle of a Bean - Init and Destroy Hooks (5:55)
StartLesson 5: Simple Wiring and Injection - part 1 (4:49)
StartLesson 5: Simple Wiring and Injection - part 2 (4:01)
StartLesson 1: Working with Properties (9:32)
StartLesson 2: Working with Profiles in Spring (6:44)
StartLesson 3: Logging in a Spring Boot Project - The Right Way (10:10)
StartLesson 4: Deploying the Boot 2 Application via the IDE (4:30)
StartLesson 5: The Spring Testing Framework - part 1 (3:46)
StartLesson 5: The Spring Testing Framework - part 2 (9:01)
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
I believe strongly in the quality of the course material to teach you the fundamentals of API design as well as the advanced tactics to take your API into production. I've put a lot of work and care into the material and hope you're going to use it and really make your REST APIs a lot better.
I confidently back all classes with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. I want you to dive in deep and experience the full wealth of this resource without hesitation.