UPDATE: The Price of all “Learn Spring” course packages will increase by $40 on December 10th.
The "Learn Spring" Course in a nutshell:
- Spring is the most popular Java web development framework today
- Start from the very basics
- And learn Spring and Spring Boot from the ground up
- With practical, step-by-step video lessons
- And, of course, lots of actual coding (as you're building the project backing the course)
- Lifetime access to all current lessons, including future updates
- Convenient course structure - learn at your own pace
- A set of multiple-choice questions to test your knowledge
- A Certificate of Completion
- And, of course, a full 30-day money-back guarantee
The class is meant to take you from literally no Spring experience to having a real-world, solid grasp of the framework.
Simply put, at the end, you'll be able to actually build stuff with Spring.
The 9 in-depth modules focus on the core aspects of the framework today, in 2021, with Spring 5 and Boot 2, not looking back at the XML days of Spring.
I am a software engineer and consultant with a passion for the Spring ecosystem, REST APIs and, of course, security. Nowadays, I’m focused on running Baeldung, creating video courses, helping the Java community and doing quite a bit of OAuth work.
StartLesson 1: Why Spring? (4:51)
StartLesson 2: Understanding the Full Spring Ecosystem (4:34)
StartLesson 3: Introducing Spring Boot 2 (4:54)
StartLesson 4: The Real-World Project We’re Building (7:09)
StartLesson 5: A Simple Development Environment (10:16)
StartLesson 6: Maven and Spring (7:24)
StartLesson 1: What Is DI and How Does It Work in Spring? (5:35)
StartLesson 2: The Basics of Java Configuration and the Spring Context (5:47)
StartLesson 3: Defining Beans, Component Scanning and Bean Annotations (6:37)
StartLesson 4: Lifecycle of a Bean - Init and Destroy Hooks (5:55)
StartLesson 5: Simple Wiring and Injection - part 1 (4:49)
StartLesson 5: Simple Wiring and Injection - part 2 (4:01)
StartLesson 6: Exploring the Scopes of Spring Beans (Text-Only)
StartLesson 7: The BeanPostProcessor and the BeanFactoryPostProcessor (text-only)
StartLesson 8: The Spring Application Context (extra) (text-only)
StartLesson 9: Spring Wiring - @Resource and @Inject (Text-only)
Frequently Asked Questions
There are several open lessons in the course - you can simply go back to the course page and search for the word "preview" there.
- The Certificate of Completion (an example Certificate is linked from another question here)
- The sets of multiple choice questions in each lesson and
- The download ability for all video lessons - to help you learn offline
Get started now!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
I believe strongly in the quality of the course material to teach you the fundamentals of API design as well as the advanced tactics to take your API into production. I've put a lot of work and care into the material and hope you're going to use it and really make your REST APIs a lot better.
I confidently back all classes with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. I want you to dive in deep and experience the full wealth of this resource without hesitation.