The "Learn Spring Security" Course in a nutshell:
- Learn Spring Security from the ground up
- Build out a full Registration and Authentication flow
- Go way beyond the basics - password storage, session management, two-factor auth, reactive, etc
- Extensive deep-dive on OAuth (and the upcoming material focused on the new OAuth2 stack)
- Work your way through a real-life project
- Get Lifetime access to all lessons, including all future updates
- Learn at your own pace
- An extensive suite of exercises and multiple-choice questions
- A Certificate of Completion
- Live Workshops
- 12 Group Coaching Calls
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Due date for the upcoming OAuth material: end of July 2020
The canonical reference for securing a Spring application.
The 21 modules cover everything from the basics of Spring Security in an MVC application to advanced use-cases such as understanding attack vectors, proper password storage and risks, API security with OAuth2 and full Java config.
In addition to the framework guides, we'll also do deep-dives into full working security implementations. We'll do a complete ACL implementation for applications that simply need to go beyond the roles and privileges.
We'll tackle Two-Factor Authentication to add extra security to our apps. We're going to drive that with a soft-token, a hardware token and finally with SMS.
And we'll do implementations of things like Multi-Tenancy, LDAP, Single Sign On and a variety of other scenarios.
This is everything I wish I had access to when I secured my first application with Spring Security.
Note that all Lesson videos are downloadable in this package.
The Workshops (387$)
You'll also get access to the 3 workshops:
- Advanced API Security - 2 Hour Live Workshop (129$)
- Advanced API Discoverability and HATEOAS - 2 Hour Live Workshop (129$)
- A CQRS and Event Sourcing Implementation with Spring and Spring Boot - 2 Hour Live Workshop (129$)
The Monthly Group Coaching Calls (300$)
The self-study Master Class is a great place to start. The monthly coaching calls are the next step.
You'll get access to 12 Monthly coaching calls with me, where we'll go through:
- specific Spring questions and issues you're running into in your particular implementation
- architectural decisions you're working through when designing your API
- the challenging parts of the course
Basically, this is the hands-on, tailored advice on how the lessons in the course apply to your specific API.
I am a software engineer and consultant with a passion for the Spring ecosystem, REST APIs and, of course, security. Nowadays, I’m focused on running Baeldung, creating video courses, helping the Java community and doing quite a bit of OAuth work.
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $993
Frequently Asked Questions
"The lessons are practical and easy to follow and the structure of the course allows you to watch the videos in one go, or pick individual topics any time you want. Some previous experience with Spring is needed but I think that’s to be expected from an advanced course."
- Alexander Fridlund, Consultant and owner Visegue Solutions AB
Get started now!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
I know you'll get a lot of value out of Learn Spring Security and I strongly believe in the quality of the material. I also know that you putting these tactics to work in your application can mean the difference between sub-par security and an air-tight application.
That's why the course has a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee - I want you experience the material with no hesitation. If the material isn't a good fit, just contact me within 30 days of purchase, and ask for a full refund for any single course package.