The "Learn Spring Data JPA" Course in a nutshell:
- Learn how to build a clean data access layer with Spring Data JPA
- Understand how the framework works internally
- Focus on the most common uses cases, from generating repositories to custom queries, pagination, auditing, and more
- With practical, step-by-step lessons
- And, of course, lots of actual coding (as you're building the project backing the course)
- Lifetime access to all current lessons, including future updates
- Convenient course structure - learn at your own pace
- Multiple-choice questions
- A Certificate of Completion
- 30-day money-back guarantee
The material goes over the most popular Spring Data JPA features while diving into the inner-workings of the framework.
The 6 modules cover everything from the basic configuration, creating repositories, customizing queries, and using native SQL. Simply put, the core functionality you need to create your persistence layer.
In addition to the core aspects, we'll also look at more advanced features like projections, specifications, auditing, and events, to make full use of the framework.
I am a software engineer and consultant with a passion for the Spring ecosystem, REST APIs and, of course, security. Nowadays, I’m focused on running Baeldung, creating video courses, helping the Java community and doing quite a bit of OAuth work.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Certificate of Completion (an example Certificate is linked from another question here)
- The sets of multiple-choice questions in each lesson
Get started now!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
I believe strongly in the quality of the course material to teach you the fundamentals of Spring Data as well as the advanced tactics to take your API into production. I've put a lot of work and care into the material and hope you're going to use it and really make your APIs a lot better.
I confidently back all classes with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. I want you to dive in deep and experience the full wealth of this resource without hesitation.